Relationship Executive Senior/MD, Corporate Client Banking – Financial Institutions Group – New York
JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Use the Job links above to navigate from one job description to the next.
Use the 'Back to prior page' link to return to your search result page. Do not use the back button in your browser.
Relationship Executive Senior/MD or Relationship Executive/ED, Corporate Client Banking – Financial Institutions Group – New York, NY
Description: The position is a corporate banking Relationship Management role in the Corporate Client Banking Financial Institutions industry group, with a heavy emphasis on business development and market leadership. The primary functions are to 1) generate new business opportunities, 2) manage existing relationships, and 3) represent our Financial Institutions banking practice in New York State.
The Financial Institutions Group is part of Corporate Client Banking within the Commercial Bank and is responsible for managing relationships with Banks, Thrifts and Credit Unions with assets up to $25 Billion. We provide solutions to clients and prospects including: 1) Corporate Finance (Capital Raising, Securitization and M&A); 2) Interest Rate Risk Management; 3) Holding Company credit needs; 4) Bank Level credit (letters of credit, Overnight Liquidity lines); and 5) Treasury Services (deposit management, image cash letter, vault services, funds transfer and balance reporting).
The coverage area will include New York Metro, Long Island, and Upstate. This position requires an experienced, qualified relationship manager capable of driving business independently. The banker should have proven client relationship skills, an ability to call at the CEO/CFO level, extensive credit and treasury services product knowledge, corporate finance expertise and strong transaction execution skills. Financial Institutions experience preferred.
Specific responsibilities and required skills are listed below.
· Identify, pursue and close sales opportunities for a broad range of financial products and services
· Manage complex, multi-product client relationships as the primary financial institutions representative
· Coordinate the sales and service efforts of multiple internal business partners
· Proactively market clients and prospects; represent Financial Institutions in the local banking and business communities; and develop a network of referral sources
· Initiate and maintain strategic dialogue with clients and prospects to generate ongoing corporate finance opportunities
· Collaborate with credit underwriting team on analysis, structuring, negotiation, and documentation of credit requests
· Strictly comply with all regulatory and JMPC rules, policies, and procedures
· Minimum of 8 years experience as an outstanding Client/Relationship Manager selling corporate finance or commercial banking products and services
· Knowledge and experience in the Financial Institutions corporate banking or investment banking sector
· Strong leadership abilities in financial services sales and business development
· Solid credit, analytical, and problem-solving skills
· Excellent oral and written communications abilities
· Knowledge of credit, corporate finance, treasury, investment banking, and other banking products; preferably with execution experience
· Self-motivated, dependable and intelligent
· Candidate must be a top individual contributor, with a strong performance track record
· Completion of a recognized bank credit training program or investment banking training program
· Possess (or obtain within three months of hire) FINRA Series 79 and 63 securities licenses
· MBA preferred
· Regular travel within our New York region, and occasional travel elsewhere
See full job details and apply at employer site