Proposal Development Senior Analyst, OptumRx - Irvine, CA
UnitedHealth Group Incorporated
This position will be accountable for coordinating activities, pertaining to and collaborating with, internal departments to develop solutions for operational non-standards for existing and future customers.
- Process operational exceptions for future and existing customers
- Review Request for Proposal (RFP) and service agreements for verification of non- standard language and financial implications
- Responsible for relaying new or revised content to Supervisor or Manager for maintaining content database.
- Research historical exceptions and review with Supervisor to support panel members with responding to requests from customers and account teams.
- Support the Sales, Pricing, Cient Services, Data Analytics & Reporting, and Operations teams
- Participate in related process improvement initiatives as determined by Manager
- Support reporting by maintaining a data repository of granted and denied exceptions for post-award routing and notification and for future operational enhancements.
- Oversee assigned cases and ensure adherence to business rules and due dates, attend department and/or company sponsored training programs and meetings and promote continuous improvement by ensuring adherence to quality principles.
- Bachelors Degree required
- 2+ years of Proposal experience and responding to RFP's
- PBM experience a plus
- Financial background a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel)
- Must be flexible and work well in a team environment
- Must work out of the Irvine, CA office
Careers with OptumRx. We're one of the largest and most innovative pharmacy benefits managers in the US, serving more than 12 million people nationwide. Here you'll fill far more than prescriptions. As a member of one of our pharmacy teams, you're empowered to be your best and do whatever it takes to help each customer. You'll find unrivaled support and training as well as a wealth of growth and development opportunities driven by your performance and limited only by your imagination. Join us. There's no better place to help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing.
See full job details and apply at employer site