Enterprise Information Architect For Global Document Management Program
JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Use the Job links above to navigate from one job description to the next.
Use the 'Back to prior page' link to return to your search result page. Do not use the back button in your browser.
J.P. Morgan Chase is a leading global financial services firm. The firm is a leader in investment banking; financial services for consumers and businesses, transaction processing, asset and wealth management, and private equity. Under the JPMC brand, the firm services millions of customers in the United States and abroad. This includes many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients.
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
The goal of Document management program is to provide solution and associated services for creation, capture, storage, retention, search and retrieval of documents related to client identification, relationships and transactions. The overall Platform provides solutions towards content management and management of structured and unstructured data including storage and management of images and provides comprehensive search technology across CIB.
As an Information Architect, you will work closely with the business and applications development teams to design and build technology solutions. The responsibilities include:
· Analyze and model data concepts across the enterprise, harmonizing business definitions and semantics, and specifying data designs expressed as business semantic models, data models, lifecycle models, taxonomies, etc.
· Build and maintain an enterprise view of data across document management systems and highlight opportunities for progressive improvement.
· Plan, create and incorporate data management standards into the project life cycle. Automate process and provide access to meta-data through adoption of tools and processes.
· Facilitate data governance, influence diverse stakeholders, provide consulting and foster architectural policies and standards
· Collaborate with Business and Solution Architects on projects. Influence the information architecture, methods, scope, estimates and structure of engagements and refine project deliverables into reusable architecture collateral
· Stay abreast of information management trends and standards related to data in capital markets, master data management, big data, data services, self-service business intelligence, metadata management, data quality, and data governance.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong business system, analysis and software development experience
- Logical and Physical design experience
- Data Modelers with experience in reference data, financial services are preferred
- At least 5 years progressive experience in Data Architecture disciplines, i.e., data modeling, architecture and integration
- Experience developing systems and products within an Agile framework and methodology
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
See full job details and apply at employer site