MM Division Manager (Commercial Banking Middle Market) - Miami, FL
JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Use the Job links above to navigate from one job description to the next.
Use the 'Back to prior page' link to return to your search result page. Do not use the back button in your browser.
- We are relationship rather than transaction oriented, and we are dedicated to our clients. We will do business with those companies that are looking for a banking relationship and not just a loan.
- We compete with and benchmark ourselves against the best commercial banks in the world. We understand that being the best means we must continually improve the quality of our staff, our products, our service and our reputation with clients and in the overall market.
- As a recognized industry leader, our goal is always to be the lead bank to our clients. There are no other banks that can match our combination of footprint, products and resources to serve companies.
- We are bankers, risk managers, service professionals, human resource partners, finance managers, marketing and communications advisors, and technologists. We provide an environment that empowers bankers to support all aspects of our clients needs.
- Commercial Banking serves two equally important functions that can at times conflict: support for our clients and credit portfolio management. Excellence in both areas, with a healthy balance of the two, is critical to long term success.
- We communicate often and to all levels, both internally and externally. We recognize that our firms size and breadth, and the complexity of our clients, requires a commitment to constantly communicate.
- We attract and retain the best people. We differentiate performance and potential, and we reward the best players on the team. We never sacrifice honesty, integrity and character for the benefit of earnings. We are committed to diversity with respect to our clients and employees.
- Directing team members in their business development efforts to attract and expand banking relationships with Middle Market companies. A typical team includes one to three bankers, an underwriting staff, a sales/marketing assistant, treasury sales officer and client service professionals. You will be expected to build a portfolio of your own, while leading the team, understanding that a typical Division Managers portfolio size is typically smaller in recognition of management responsibilities.
- Leading team mates, partners and other banking professionals to deliver comprehensive solutions to the client that result in a highly satisfied client experience.
- Optimizing portfolio revenue opportunities and balance revenue growth (credit vs non-credit) across products and services.
- identifying opportunities to cross sell every relationship across the firms LOBs.
- Executing your sales coverage plan and willingness to grow and expand your personal skills and knowledge commensurate with role and experience level.
- You will report to the Market Manager, Middle Market Business South Florida.
- 10 -15+ years with above average performance results in a similar banking role or credit/lending related experience.
- Outstanding professional reputation and integrity
- Strong leadership skills required.
- Prior management experience in a Commercial Banking setting preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and retain new and profitable relationships in a highly competitive environment.
- Ability to access risks inherent in complex credit transactions and mitigate, structure and negotiate accordingly.
- Superior knowledge of the South Florida Market dynamics and its competitive landscape preferred.
- Excellent problem solving, oral, and written communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge of products and services
- Outstanding community involvement
- Bachelors degree, or equivalent
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer M/F/Disability/Veteran.
See full job details and apply at employer site