Pharmacy Technician - Las Vegas, NV
UnitedHealth Group IncorporatedPosition Description:
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
Positions in this function are responsible for providing expertise and customer service support to members, customers, and/ or providers. Direct phone-based customer interaction to answer and resolve a wide variety of inquiries.
- Respond to complex customer calls
- Resolve customer service inquiries
- Benefit and Eligibility information
- Billing and Payment issues
- Customer material requests
- Physician assignments
- Authorization for treatment
- Explanation of Benefits (EOB)
- Provide excellent customer service
- Constantly meet established productivity, schedule adherence, and quality standards
- Applies knowledge/ skills to activities that often vary from day to day
- Demonstrates a moderate level of knowledge and skills in own function
- Requires little assistance with standard and non-standard requests
- Solves routine problems on own
- Works with supervisor to solve more complex problems
- Prioritizes and organizes own work to meet agreed upon deadlines
- Works with others as part of a team
- Pharmacy Technician certification
- High school diploma or GED
- 1+ years of customer service experience analyzing and solving customer problems, OR 1 year of experience in an office setting environment using the telephone and computer as the primary instruments to perform job duties
- Required valid Pharmacy Technician
- Familiarity with computer and Windows PC applications, which includes the ability to learn new and complex computer system applications
- Frequent speaking, listening using a headset, sitting, use of hands/ fingers across keyboard or mouse, handling other objects, long periods working at a computer
- Service center environment with moderate noise level due to representatives talking, computers, printers, and floor activity
Take the next step, online at: www.yourlifesbestwork.com
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing.
See full job details and apply at employer site