Medical Technologist-Clinical Laboratory*
Sutter HealthServing more than 200,000 patients annually, California Pacific Medical Center (located in beautiful San Francisco) provides a wide variety of services including: acute hospital care, a full range of post-acute care, home care and hospice services, outpatient medical care, and preventive, complementary, and educational services. The Medical Center also provides professional education and basic biomedical, clinical and behavioral research. Today, with its 1,254 licensed acute care beds and 25 residential beds, California Pacific Medical Center is one of the largest private, non-profit academic medical centers in California.
The Medical Technologist will perform and demonstrate proficiency and understanding of technical procedures on pediatric, adult, and geriatric patients in one or more disciplines of the Clinical Laboratory. Will be responsible for validity of test results, result reporting, specimen handling, and maintenance of necessary department records.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, in a physical, chemical, or biological science from a college or university accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
- Clinical Laboratory Scientist as issued by the California Department of Health Services, Laboratory Field Services Section, or other CA discipline specific license.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a clinical laboratory. May be completed through CLS training program.
- Ability to work with laboratory information system.
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications (especially Word and Excel).
See full job details and apply at employer site