Bank External Wholesaler (Michigan)
Prudential Financial, Inc.
For more than 135 years, Prudential Financial, Inc. has helped individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. Prudential Annuities, a division of Prudential, provides innovative retirement solutions to help clients meet their retirement income challenges. We are currently seeking a visionary sales professional to enhance our sales in the Michigan territory as a Bank Channel External Wholesaler.
As one of the leaders in the annuities marketplace, External Wholesaler positions are focused on regional sales of Prudential fixed and variable annuity products. Successful candidates report to a Divisional Sales Manager and require significant travel (estimates at approximately 80%).
• A minimum 5 years experience in a front-line sales role.
• Strong sales and relationship management experience required.
• Demonstrated sales production with new and existing Financial Advisors is a plus.
• Knowledge of financial markets with experience in a financial services organization preferred.
• Understanding of how annuity products fit within the overall retirement planning landscape preferred.
• Analytical skills and excellent communication and presentation skills are a must.
• Series 6 or 7 and 63 and state Insurance licenses are required (Resident and/or non-resident as defined by territory).
• BS/BA degree is preferred
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.
See full job details and apply at employer site