Payroll Analyst - Minnetonka, MN
UnitedHealth Group Incorporated
Here, you'll help attract, lead, support and reward our most valuable asset: our high caliber people. Here, you're expected and empowered to be your best, to grow and to develop your skills. Be prepared to move quickly, to engage proactively, and to think strategically. Join us and help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm)
- Perform functional work related to the ADP interfaces for all countries
- Assist in the business analysis of new or changes to existing PeopleSoft Platform in order to support our International business
- Ability to Act as subject matter expert for PeopleSoft Absence Management System and Global Payroll
- Diagnose and Troubleshoot complex data issues within Global Payroll and Absence Management and/or Time and Labor and ADP interfaces
- Facilitate maintenance of International processes related to ADP Interfaces.
- Support acquisition initiatives related to International payroll and employee integration
- Establish and monitor processes to assess the quality of Payroll and HR data
- Mass data loads for HRMS and payroll earnings and deductions
- Research and identify root causes for problems and own the resolution.
- Assist in the configuration analysis and identify areas for enhancement/automation/improvement
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of employees.
- Maintain effective relationships with key internal and external customers and vendors.
- Assist with system testing requirements
- Assist in providing business requirements for projects, changes or fixes within PS System
- Other projects as assigned
- Assist other team members as needed
- High school diploma or GED is required
- 5+ years working functional in PeopleSoft HRMS Global version 9.1 or 9.2 (prefer Global Payroll, Absence Management)
- Current proficiency utilizing MS Excel and experience creating pivot tables, data mining and reporting, handling calculations, formulas and v-lookups.
- Visio is required for documentation purposes
- Must be flexible to work outside of core business hours on occasion due to international payroll needs
- Flexibility to learn and grow into this new role
- Knowledge of ADP Streamline products is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage multiple projects with hard deadlines simultaneously
- Strong Project Documentation discipline
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills including query skills
- Understanding of how to build efficient business processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work changing schedules in order to support International needs.
Already Fortune 25, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant and built for speed.
Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing.
See full job details and apply at employer site