Physical Therapist II-Part Time-PM&R
The Physical Therapist plans, implements and documents patient evaluations and specific treatment plans for individual patients. Demonstrates competency with basic diagnoses. Requires only minimum supervision with complex cases.
Serving more than 200,000 patients annually, California Pacific Medical Center (located in beautiful San Francisco) provides a wide variety of services including: acute hospital care, a full range of post-acute care, home care and hospice services, outpatient medical care, and preventive, complementary, and educational services. The Medical Center also provides professional education and basic biomedical, clinical and behavioral research. Today, with its 1,254 licensed acute care beds and 25 residential beds, California Pacific Medical Center is one of the largest private, non-profit academic medical centers in California.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Physical Therapy.
- California licensed physical therapist.
- Participation in professional organization is desirable.
- One continuing education course for each year of practice is desirable.
- Maintains current CPR Certification.
- Minimum years of experience: 2 years of licensed/certified experience in physical therapy.
- Hire in position.
See full job details and apply at employer site